// Engineering and Environmental Survey
Engineering and environmental surveys aim to assess the current situation and forecast possible changes in the environment influenced by anthropogenic pressure to prevent, reduce or eliminate adverse environmental and associated social, economic and other impacts and maintain optimum living conditions.
Engineering and environmental surveys provide:
- Comprehensive study of natural and technological conditions of the territory, its economic use and the status of social services;
Assessment of the current ecological status of the individual components of the environment and ecosystems in general, their resistance to anthropogenic impact and resilience;
Forecasting possible changes in natural (natural and technical) systems during construction, operation and liquidation of the facility;
Assessment of the environmental hazards and risks;
Recommendations on the prevention of harmful and undesirable environmental impacts of engineering and business activities and environmental justification and compensation measures for the conservation, restoration and environmental improvement;
Development of measures to preserve the socio-economic, historical, cultural, ethnic and other interests of the local population;
Development of recommendations, and (or) the programs of the organization and conduct of the local environmental monitoring, responsible steps (stages) and pre-design work.
NIPIStroyTEK LLC performs all types of environmental research:
- Collection, processing and analysis of published and archival materials and data on the state of the environment, the search for objects counterparts to develop forecasts;
- Ecological interpretation of aerospace materials using different types of surveys (black and white, multi-spectral, radar, thermal, etc.);
- Route observations with component wise description of the natural environment and landscape as a whole, the state of terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems, sources, and visual evidence of contamination;
Excavation activities to establish the conditions of distribution of pollution and geo-ecological testing;
- Research and evaluation of radiation levels;
Research and evaluation of physical impacts;
Environmental and hydrogeological studies (assessment of the impact of man-made factors on the hydrogeological conditions);
Study of flora and fauna;
Stationary observations (environmental monitoring);
Office processing of materials;
- Preparation of the technical report.